and every day during NSW School Holidays
The aquarium is closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Entry Ticket Pricing
$12 for adults; $8 for children
$10 for concession
$30 for a family of up to 4 people
(2 adults and 2 children)
Children under 3 are free
Weekends and School Holidays
The Solitary Islands Aquarium is open to the public every Saturday and Sunday as well as every day during the NSW School Holidays. The Aquarium is located at the National Marine Science Centre (NMSC), 2 Bay Drive, next to the Novotel Resort complex just north of the Big Banana. Turn into Bay Drive off the Pacific Highway and the Aquarium is located 200m on the right. View NMSC location map.
- January 1 to 29, 2017
- April 8 to 25, 2017
- July 1 to 17, 2017
- September 23 to October 8, 2017
- December 16, 2016 to January 29, 2018 (Closed December 25, December 26, January 1)
There is also an Annual Pass Program available for purchase giving great discount benefits.
Along with being open to the public every weekend and NSW school holidays from 10am to 4pm, the Aquarium is also available for tour group bookings during weekdays. Cost per person for a weekday group booking is $10. The facility is fully wheelchair accessible (including toilet facilities).
To make a group booking please contact the Education Program Manager on 02 6648 3918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birthday Party Booking Information
What better way to celebrate your child’s special day than under the sea at the Solitary Islands Aquarium!
Providing an educational and fun experience for all ages your party includes (*booking cost applies):
- Free aquarium admission for 6 children
- Free entry for the birthday child and 2 adults
- Free soft toy gift for birthday child
- Birthday child gets to feed the sharks or octopus
- Reserved party area (including tables and chairs)
- Private rock pool show where party guests will
interact and touch live seashore creatures at our
rock pool display.
- Admission to the fish feeding show
>>> Download our pdf flyer providing all Birthday Party information, minimum cost and booking details.