Annual Pass Program
Annual passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase. They are non-transferable and non-refundable. Card holders must be present and guests not listed on the Customer Form will be required to pay entry at a 20% discount.
Annual pass can be purchased at the front desk during normal aquarium operating hours.
Membership privileges include:
- One full year of unlimited free entry to the Solitary Islands Aquarium from date of purchase
- 20% discount for each additional guest
- 10% discount on gift shop items
- Invitation to our bi-monthly Marine Discovery Series Lectures.
- Dual Family Pass – $112.00
- Two adults named on card and two children or grandchildren
- Single Family Pass – $87.00
- One adult named on card and two children or grandchildren
- Dual Pass – $75.00
- Two adults named on card
- Individual Pass – $37.00
- One adult named on card
Terms and conditions of membership
- A valid Solitary Islands Aquarium annual pass allows the listed members unlimited entry during normal opening hours for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Solitary Islands Aquarium annual passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person/s to whom it is issued.
- Members must present to Solitary Islands Aquarium staff a valid annual pass card. Adult members will also need to present another form of identification – preferably with a photograph to verify membership.
- The primary member is responsible for ensuring the details of their annual pass membership are correct at all times.
- Solitary Islands Aquarium has the right to revoke annual passes if the holder abuses the terms and conditions of the annual pass program or is unruly or disrespectful of aquarium rules of entry.
- Additional guests of annual pass users must enter the aquarium accompanied by a valid annual pass holder.
- Use of the annual pass constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Solitary Islands Aquarium annual pass program.